Important instructions for First Year B. Architecture Admissions
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for women Karvenagar, Pune –411 052
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR UNDER GRADUATE COURSE IN ARCHITECTURE (B.Arch.)
Instructions for First year B. Architecture admissions
At the time of reporting for admission through CAP rounds to Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for women the students should submit all the following original documents and their scanned copies with three sets of attested photo copies as per the list given below. Before submitting the original copies student should retain the extra attested set and scanned original copies for any personal work.
List of documents
- Receipt –cum –acknowledgement of seat acceptance –original stamped receipt
- Receipt –cum –acknowledgment for admission at facilitation centre (document verification copy)
All following original documents and three attested photo copy sets of following documents
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Valid NATA score card /JEE paper II score card
- HSC school leaving certificate
- Certificate of Indian Nationality and Domicile certificate / birth certificate / attested photocopy of passport for Indian Nationality.
- Caste certificate-For all reserved category students
- Caste validity certificate –For all reserved category students
- Non creamy layer certificate for VJNT/OBC & SBC category students valid up to 31 March 2020
- Income certificate from category students from competent authority
- Copy of Aadhar Card –compulsory linked with any nationalized Bank
- Defense certificate / Physically handicapped certificate –if applicable
- Migration certificate –For other than Maharashtra Board students
- Gap certificate –if applicable ( on Rs. 100/- non judicial stamp paper)
- All the students should submit the print outs of online affidavit of Anti Ragging at the time of admission. Kindly fill up online form and submit the print outs with the signatures of students and parents respectively. Kindly refer the website email@example.com
- Affidavit of anti ragging should be submitted at the time of admission on Rs. 100/- non judicial stamp paper individually by the students and parents.