|Sr. No||Subject||Course||Academic Year|
The programme specific outcomes
Bachelors in ArchitectureThe programme specific outcomes upon the successful completion of B.Arch level is aimed to equip students with ability in the following learning outcomes:
Students must demonstrate critical thinking through a self-reflective process in conceptualization, detailing and finalization of the given problem.
Design and Representation:
Students acquire expertise in design as well as present the design ideas convincingly and able to handle complex graphic representation techniques with the use of number of traditional and digital media.
They develop the knowledge and ability to apply a design decision-making process through appropriate technical knowledge.
Technical and Professional skills:
Incorporate a wide range of technical skills and professional architectural knowledge. They are able to utilizing knowledge of the diverse forms and the dimensions of professional practice along with associated ethical, legal, financial and social responsibilities.
Masters in ArchitectureM.Arch – To enable students to achieve competence and knowledge in the subject of their choice.
M.Arch Environmental Architecture
Environmental Architecture aims to sensitize the students to the environmental issues, global as well as site specific, focusing on the design approach, technology and economics to address them. The outcomes are
- Students are equipped as architects to design environmentally sensitive buildings and have a theoretical and practical understanding of environmental architecture from micro to macro-level.
- Skills to address the issues of climate change as well as develop competencies to manage and implement projects.
- Apply environmental design principles in design and planning of the built environment focusing on passive and climate responsive design at two scales single building and multiple buildings or campus.
Arch in Digital architecture course aims to introduce designing in a parametric environment as a major change in conception of architectural designing approach.
- They learn the parametric design processes that are used for generation of different formal expressions of a design concept..
- They possess proficiency to generate interactive forms in the three dimensional (3D) space, CAM processes essentially known as digital fabrication. Use of parametric design tools, in architectural designs in the early steps.
- They master parametric design methodologies, digital fabrication, parametric process theories, parametric software proficiencies, Interactive architecture through embedded systems, parametricurbanism, digital tectonics and materiality, parametric processes.
Landscape Architecture aims to sensitize students to comment on and to modify open space, bringing to it their understanding of the natural and cultural context of the place.The profession of Landscape Architecture has to constantly respond to the environmental, social and economic concerns in the contemporary context.
Students acquire skills to enhance the skills of an architect with reference to designing and planning of open spaces. They are able to respond with a methodical approach to values, issues and concerns associated with historical and contemporary landscape. Students trained to comprehend theoretical and professional scope of landscape architecture, in response to global as well as local concerns and to develop a response in regards to the same.