International Student Exchange Programs
Exchange students from BNCA should keep in mind that an important benefit of studying abroad is to experience a new educational system and to have the opportunity to take courses different from those taught at home.
Currently, students can choose for ONE Semester long study in one of the following 4 Exchange Programs
Further details of each exchange program can be found in the Student Exchange Program Brochure
BNCA Student Exchange – Brochure (PDF)
- Milan Politecnico, Italy (2 Applications to be accepted)
- OIN, Canada (4 Applications to be accepted, but number of candidates finally selected could be from 1-4)
- University of Canberra, Australia (2 Applications to be accepted)
- Sookmyung Women’s University, Korea (5 Applications to be accepted)
- Undergraduate B.Arch (Year 4) and M.Arch (Years 1, 2) students would be eligible to apply for exchange programs.
* Applicants must be registered full-time B.Arch / M.Arch in BNCA at the time of application and while on student exchange.
- CAID students under the ‘agreement for articulation with Unv of Canberra’ which will award a UC degree – are eligible to apply for this specific exchange program which has a tuition fee component.
Kindly contact Prof. Kiran Nichale (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
- Students should be in good academic and disciplinary standing and must NOT have any ‘Fail’ grades at the time of application.
- Applicants shall fulfill the language requirements set by the host universities.
* For Australia, IELTS exam score is mandatory
- Students must have basic knowledge of the country or region where you intend to study
APPLICATIONS – OUTGOING from BNCA
** THE APPLICATION PROCESS AT BNCA BEGINS ONE ACADEMIC YEAR PRIOR TO THE EXCHANGE YEAR.
Interested candidates can EMAIL Prof. Shruti Joshi and the team, stating your interest to participate in the exchange Program and send us a PDF of your B.Arch Marksheets received till now.
The students nominated for each Exchange Program will be informed via email and then further instructions for the Exchange Program Application process will be shared.
EMAIL to be sent to
APPLICATIONS – INCOMING to BNCA
Please refer to the PDF link below and feel free to contact us for any queries.
BNCA – Exc App – Incoming-INSTRUCTIONS
Incoming exchange students must arrive ahead of semester start.
Director, BNCA International Cell,
Dr.B.N College of Architecture
Karve Nagar, Pune , INDIA – 411052
Ph: 91 20 25474062, 91 20 25476966, Mob: 91 9604554611
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNED FROM ABROAD STUDENTS
We are eager to hear from you!
Kindly take sometime of your’s to give us your most valuable feedback that would benefit the next batch of students planning to go for a similar exchange. Please fill this form and email it back to us –