Landscape Architecture’ deals with concerns and concepts related to pure nature, nature-man relationship and man made environments. Landscape Architecture encompasses aspects such as ecology, environmental up gradation, industrial landscapes, and wasteland management, urban landscapes, green belts, and cultural and historical landscapes and so on from micro to macro level. Landscape Architecture has a ‘history’ a ‘present’ and a ‘future’, which reveals man’s response to nature from the past till present. The essential dimension of Landscape Architecture is the dimension of time.
Landscape Architecture is both an art and a science, concerned with creating places for people. Landscape Architects may use the tools of planning, design, management and analysis in which to conceive of and guide the development of land.This department offers two year maters degree course in landscape architecture. This course is designed and detailed as per the norms of Council of Architecture of India, AICTE All India Council of Technical Education and Savitribai Phule Pune University. This course has started at the inception of the BNCA in 2006. The intake is of 20 students for this course.
Duration: 2 Years Full time
Council of Architecture – COA, New Delhi
Government of Maharashtra and Director of Technical Education Mumbai
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
* Minimum 50% aggregate marks in B. Arch.
* Entrance Test
- The candidate shall also pass entrance test conducted by Admission Regulating Authority (Govt. of Maharashtra – State Common Entrance Test Cell).
- For the details please visit http://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/cet/
- For more information about the admission norms, please visit www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Reservation of Seats shall be as per government policy for various categories of students and as per the norms laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Required Documents:(In Original + attested 5 copies)
- S.S.C mark sheet
- H.S.C. mark sheet or diploma mark sheet
- B Arch mark sheet (for all years)
- Passing certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid CET Score Card
- Domicile or Nationality certificate
- Caste certificate [if applicable]
- Caste validity certificate [if applicable]
- Gap certificate [if applicable]
For NRI / PIO / Foreign studentsFollowing documents are required in addition to the above:
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Citizenship card
- Character certificate
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website||17-04-2018 to 05-05-2018|
|Issue of Admit Card (Through candidate's login)||14-05-2018 Onwards|
|Date of Online CET||20-05-2018|
|Declaration of the result||Upto 28-05-2018|
For further queries, either use enquiry form OR send mail to email@example.com OR
Contact Mr Amol Hinge at +91-20-2547 4062 / +91-20-2547 6966 / +91-98909 87709
For any queries related to Academics
– Ar. Swati Sahasrabudhe at +91-98509 86751.
– Ar. Anupama Bapat-Khatavkar at +91-97646 13559
Please keep track and visit the www.dte.org.in website for the admission process and notifications.
Academic Year 2018-2019 (First Year)For all the aspiring students — Rs. 1,63,142/-
All rules of Fees Regulating Authority regarding Fees declared from time to time are applicable.
Fees to be paid by Demand Draft payable at Pune in favour of "Dr B N College Of Architecture".