“Environmental Architecture” encompasses the entire gamut of environment that we are a part of both built and un-built. It deals with all the issues related to the protection and conservation of resources. As architects we are responsible for a large amount of environment pollution right from manufacturing of building materials to creating a built environment. We are also one of the largest consumers of the energy resource when we add to the built environment. The effect of the built environment has a considerable impact on the un-built environment. The environment left to our mercy is degrading due to insensitive approach of the professionals who matter.
This course aims at sensitising the professionals to the environmental issues, global as well as site specific, focusing on the design approach, technology and economics to address them. The architects can play a major role in influencing the clients and authorities to practice energy conservation and contribute to environmental sustainability.
This department offers two year masters degree course in landscape architecture. This course is designed and detailed as per the norms of Council of Architecture of India, AICTE All India Council of Technical Education and Savitribai Phule Pune University. This course has started at the inception of the BNCA in 2006. The intake is of 20 students for this course.
Duration: 2 Years Full time
Council of Architecture – COA, New Delhi
Government of Maharashtra and Director of Technical Education Mumbai
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
* Minimum 50% aggregate marks in B. Arch.
* Entrance Test
- The candidate shall also pass entrance test conducted by Admission Regulating Authority (Govt. of Maharashtra – State Common Entrance Test Cell).
- For the details please visit http://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/cet/
- For more information about the admission norms, please visit www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Reservation of Seats shall be as per government policy for various categories of students and as per the norms laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Required Documents:(In Original + attested 5 copies)
- S.S.C mark sheet
- H.S.C. mark sheet or diploma mark sheet
- B Arch mark sheet (for all years)
- Passing certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid CET Score Card
- Domicile or Nationality certificate
- Caste certificate [if applicable]
- Caste validity certificate [if applicable]
- Gap certificate [if applicable]
For NRI / PIO / Foreign studentsFollowing documents are required in addition to the above:
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Citizenship card
- Character certificate
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website||17-04-2018 to 05-05-2018|
|Issue of Admit Card (Through candidate's login)||14-05-2018 Onwards|
|Date of Online CET||20-05-2018|
|Declaration of the result||Upto 28-05-2018|
For online registration and additional details, visit http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/march2017
For further queries, either use enquiry form OR send mail to email@example.com OR
Contact Mr Amol Hinge at +91-20-2547 4062 / +91-20-2547 6966 / +91-98909 87709
For any queries related to Academics
– Ar. Sujata Karve at +91-98232 96945.
– Ar. Namrata Dhamankar at +91-99608 90814
Please keep track and visit the www.dte.org.in website for the admission process and notifications.
Academic Year 2018-2019 (First Year)For all the aspiring students — Rs. 1,63,142/-
All rules of Fees Regulating Authority regarding Fees declared from time to time are applicable.
Fees to be paid by Demand Draft payable at Pune in favour of "Dr B N College Of Architecture".