BNCA Research Cell is established in year 2006 as a part of MKSSS’s Dr. B.N. College of Architecture, Pune, with aim to form a thriving, dynamic community of architects, students, chartered practices and members of the general public, all with a shared passion for architecture. Our vision is to develop an internationally recognized, inquiry-driven, ethically engaged, and diverse community, whose members work collaboratively for positive transformation in the world through courageous leadership in teaching, research, scholarship, health care, and social action. Our slogan is to make architectural research as widely accessible as possible to maintain high educational standards and professional practice and act as a voice for architectural fraternity in the world arena. BNCA research Cell understands embraces and contributes to the influences that will change and mould the world in the 21st century. It works under four key words these are Technology, Communication, Competition and Globalization.
BNCA promotes development of the faculty and students with research grants and various concessions. All the BNCARC members are part of a community that’s passionate about architectural research. BNCARC offer all the members’ specialist support and information about current research activities worldwide.
- Information about yearly events in the field architectural research
- Technical support for writing research papers in conferences or seminars and refereed journals.
- Bi-Monthly reading material
- Attend all events organized by BNCARC like seminars, lectures, workshops etc.
To know more about BNCA Research cell please check following,
- Vision and Mission
- Published Research Documents
- Faculty Research Abstracts of Published Research Documents
- Students’ Research Abstracts of Published Research Documents
- Participation of Faculty in Seminars, Workshops and Conference
- BNCA Organized Conferences and Seminars
- Community Extension Projects
- Membership and Membership Form
Dr. Vasudha Gokhale email@example.com
Prof. Meera Shirolkar firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Anurag Kahsyap
PhD., Pune University
Dr. Vasudha Ashutosh Gokhale
Ph D., Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
Dr Abhijeet Natu
Ph D., Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad[QIP Scholar].
Ph D Awarded Candidates
Sudnya Mahimkar, Guided by Dr. Vasudha Gokhale
Shubhada Kamlapurkar, Guided by Dr Abhijeet Natu
Chetan Sahstrabudhye, Guided by Dr. Anurag Kahsyap
Anshul Gujrathi, Guided by Dr. Vasudha Gokhale