What does this course offer?
The department of Environmental Architecture was established in 2006 to impart education in the field of environmental planning and architecture. At BNCA we believe in constantly upgrading and keeping with the current times hence we have a state of art – environmental lab & training programs. We also believe in the philosophy of quality education and hence collaborate with National & International Institutes , Researchers, industries & Professionals in the emerging sector of Environmental architecture.
The course is a 2 year full time rigorous program providing an opportunity for fresh graduates of architecture as well as experienced professionals to explore this field and bring to their practice a sensitivity towards the environment and thus to our future. The course enables the students to innovate, and research both in the domains of practice and theory and build their individual thoughts on the subject.
- Environmental Planning for cities &Ruurban area
- Passive design & its application in current scenario
- Environmental Laws & Environmental Clearance
- Energy Audits, Carbon Footprint & Life cycle thinking’
- Building Energy Simulation Modelling
- Green Building Certification, codes & Standards
Alumni & Placements
- Ketaki, VKE
- Aditi, Goderej
- ShreyasiAnsignkar, IGBC
- Pallavi, IGBC
- Ragini Goswami
- Divya mallarapu, Auckland