The institute has adequate facilities for sports, games, (indoor, outdoor, gymnasium, yoga center etc.,) and cultural activities.
- Ground : At the entrance of the Institution, there is a playground of 1.6369 acres for common use of all sister organizations. College takes maximum advantage of this ground. There is a sports storeroom adjacent to the ground.
- It accommodates 2 Volleyball grounds, 1 Ball Badminton ground, 2 Kabaddi grounds, and 1 Kho-Kho ground along with Athletic events such as 1 Long jump pit, 1 Discuss Throw and 1 Shot Put events.
- Basketball ground : Basketball ground is situated closer to the College. Sister organizations also share this facility.
- Health ClubHealth Club, namely, Tejaswini Health Club. It is well equipped with gym and yoga facilities. It is widely used by the students in residing at the hostels. In collaboration with the health club, College organizes yoga activities for teachers
BNCA has sports facilities for indoor and outdoor games. For Indoor games we have 2000 sq ft area hall with the sports equipment’s like, Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess etc.
Apart from this for we conduct Yoga training at a common space early morning. We also use the same space for Meditation, which helps to reduce stress levels and make them more energy efficient.
We have been participating in the sports event organized by Pune University, Shear Force, Maidan-e-Jung, Hoot-it-up, Panache, and DAMINI.
For outdoor games we have a common ground for Basketball, Volley ball, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, and athletics games like, running, Shot-put, Discuss throw, Javelin throw, Long jump.
We conduct training/coaching for our students for,Badminton, Table Tennis, Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, and athletics games.
For above all the sports events we have all the required sports material such as,
- Basket Ball
- Volley Ball
- Cricket Kit
- Carom Boards
- Chess Board
- Shotput Ball
- Table Tennis Table with rackets
- Badminton Rackets